Many overseas immigration inspired aspirants, have queries regarding the well-known and extensively used UK Visitor Visas, also known as UK Tourist Visas. The answers to these are sought by them, for obvious reasons.
The best way to travel is in a planned way. Get all the information you need to know to start your Journey Abroad!
- What are the important documents required for the UK Visitor Visas?
As per the available information that we have, one must be prepared with the following Documents and certificates to start the Visa filing process:
- An official letter from your recruiter/firm allowing leave of absence from your work for a particular time-frame. It is crucial that the letter clearly talks about the time-frame since you may have been engaged by that particular recruiter/firm, in what job(s). The letter ought to clearly also specify when one may expect you back at work.
- In case you happen to be self-employed, proof of your business deeds and financial status.
- Proof of any assets or properties you possess back home.
- In case you are a student, a letter from your college or school clearly testifying the specific study course you could be registered for, the starting and concluding dates, and also the dates of the holiday period through which you plan to make a trip to the famed overseas hotspot.
- It will also be rather useful in case you can prove that you have strong family or social connections that will ensure that you return back.
- Proof of any firm travel-related plans you may have made.
- Bank statements for at least the past six months.
- Proof of savings accessible to you.
- How long is the UK Visitor Visas legally valid for?
Usually, the Visitor Visas for the UK have a legal validity of 6 months. However, it is possible that it’s offered with a longer validity, for 1, 2, 5 or even 10 years. The validity could be lengthy, still you can live in the hotspot ONLY for a period of six months at any given time. Academic guests & parents of kids could be allowed some leeway though. Usually, the UK Immigration issues Longer Term Visas to those who could be regular visitors to the nation.
- Is it possible to extend the legal validity of the UK Visitor Visas?
Yes, in some specific situations, it may be possible that you could be given the right to stay in the country for a longer period. For instance, in case you are making an entry into the nation to either tie the knot or to enter into a civil partnership with an individual, who is already physically present and well settled in the overseas hotspot, you may successfully submit an application to live, as either a husband or wife or civil partner, post your wedding or civil partnership has been duly recorded.
If you have any more queries regarding UK Visitor Visas, email at email@example.com to get in touch with professional visa agents.