Plan Your US Sojourn with Holiday Visa B-1/B-2

The US is an excellent place for spending holidays and is dotted with some very amazing tourist attractions worth visiting. Walt Disney World, Central Park, Statue of Liberty, Golden Gate Bridge…these are just some such attractions of the overseas hotspot that must be visited and enjoyed by the discerning tourists. You will require a US Holiday Visa, to make a trip to the hotspot and explore these and other attractions for which the US is so famous across the world.

B-1/B-2 Visitor Visa

It is basically a kind of Holiday Visa and tailored for those making a trip to the overseas hotspot for business (B-1) or for pleasure or medical cure (B-2). Usually, the B-1 Visa is for the guests consulting with business contacts; appearing at conventions /conferences that are scientific, educational, professional or business by nature; settling an estate or discussing agreements.

The B-2 Visa is essentially for tourism that is leisure in nature, comprising sight-seeing, trips to friends or family-members, medical cure, etc. Frequently, these two visas are pooled to be proffered as one visa, namely, the B-1/B-2.

Key Requirements

To successfully present a petition for a B-1/B-2 Visa, you must illustrate

  1. That you wish to move to the place for a short period, for like business, enjoyment, or medical cure.
  2. That you aim to stay in the nation for a particular and restricted time-frame.
  3. That you have enough funds to take care of your monetary needs while you are in the nation.
  4. That you have a house outside the US and also other very important social or economic connections that will guarantee your homecoming when your US trip comes to an end.

Write to us on or call us on +91-8595338595 for more information on the visa you are looking for.

Like & Share

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *