Quebec–a beautiful province in Canada–has been made independent of the Express Entry programme. Under the Quebec Provincial Nominee Programme, this province can raise the demand for skilled workers, as well as, investors and entrepreneurs, for the development of the province. The Quebec Immigration Programme comprehensively works for meeting the demand of resources and professionals for promoting growth and development in the province.
Quebec Immigration Programme has been broken into three different plans for the entrepreneurs. It is very easy to move under the Entrepreneur Visa. If you want to move to the Maple Leaf Country, in that case, it is always the best alternative to pick the Quebec Business Investment Programme.
In this piece, you will come to know about three specific schemes to help you move to the province.
Entrepreneurial Programme for Quebec
For budding entrepreneurs, Canada can be their best destination, because of its unprecedented growth rate, low rates of corporate taxes and transparent government. Entrepreneurs can flourish and grow exponentially in the overseas hotspot.
If you are an entrepreneur, and you wish to move to the Maple Leaf Country, in that case, you need to meet the following requirements:
- You must have 300,000 Canadian Dollars of legal funds to be invested in Canada.
- You must have 2 years of experience as a business owner, you can accompany your spouse and legal law partner, but he/she should have 25% equity in your business.
- By experience, it is meant that you have been engaged fully in the business. You have been controlling the finances, human resources, management policies and other functions as well.
- You should also furnish the details of managing and maintaining stipulated projects. You have had prior experience of handling business is mandatory. You must show the experience of managing the business operation in an agricultural, industrial and commercial undertaking. At the same time, in the investment of 100,000 Canadian Dollars, your spouse should be credited with 25% of the equity.
- You should also show that you have acquired 25% of the equity in an existing business in the country.
Investor Programme for Quebec
It could be your best way to land in the hotspot, under the Quebec Immigration Programme. If you wish to use the PNP for Quebec, the Investor Programme has been known for its conversion and acceptance.
But, as an immigrant, you will have to meet the following requirements:
- A net worth of 16 00,000 Canadian Dollars with the legal law partner, who can be your spouse holding 25% of the equity. In the net worth, you cannot include donations received within the last 6 months.
- You must have experience in farming, commercial and industrial. At the same time, you must have hired two full-time jobs in his/her company.
These are some of the ways for Quebec Immigration Programme that you can use. If you wish to explore more realms, in that case, hire a professional immigration agent to help you out with all the stuff.
Quebec immigration Programme–an unprecedented alternative for Canadian immigration has different schemes to help you move. In this article, you will come to know about these ways to move to Canada in style.